Friday, December 18, 2009

What A Day

Today was a little crazy... I was running errands, Christmas shopping, and dealing with 2 little naughty boys!!! They always seem to give me a run for my money, but today was above and beyond. These 2 were quite the handful. When I got home I found that the rod in my closet had ripped down the wall and fallen to the floor. So now all my clothes are in a big pile on the floor and I have nothing to do with them. I tried to turn the evening around by going to Thanksgiving Point for dinner, which tonight was not the night to haul my kids. They were challenging there as well and I ended the night with slamming Bentleys finger in the car door!!! I am totally exhausted, but all in all at least the kids got to meet Santa's Reindeer and finally see some Christmas lights!!! And I must say, even though my kids seem to be especially wild and crazy, they sure are some cuties!!!

2 comments:

McGuire's

Oh Wow!! the closet! So your boys and my girls would have a wonderful time together! Thanks for treats, they helped me today!

Anonymous

Yikes. Bad day. Eh? So sorry! We loved the goodies! THanks!