Hamilton woke up around 8:15 and went out and started playing with his bus while we waited for Bentley to wake up. Finally around 8:45 I couldn't take it and just went in and woke him up. And soon as I got him up he remembered that Santa had came. The kids were so excited to open all their gifts and play, they were really cute! Bentley was excited about every little thing he got, he would say how cool everything was! And Hamilton had a great time just going from one thing to the other, he had so many things to play with he didn't know what to do. Bentley was super excited that Santa brought him a new wii remote, since he lost his and hasn't been able to play. I think he was most excited about that, and his new Mario game. We had a great day just being super lazy and playing with everything. Later my mom and Barry came over for dinner and the kids got even more toys. By night time the kids were exhausted!!!!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment