Hey Ashley can I get your guys address to send you a Christmas card. My email is tpurcell21@hotmail.com in case you don't want to leave it on our blog. Thanks and hope you guys are enjoying your holidays!
I love this...Rick's work has a pool table, air hockey, foosball, and tv with video games all in the break room which is right next to the programming/genius room! You know what they say, " All work and no play"... We have a ping pong table at our house, you guys will have to come over some time and challenge us to a duel:)
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
2 comments:
Hey Ashley can I get your guys address to send you a Christmas card. My email is tpurcell21@hotmail.com in case you don't want to leave it on our blog. Thanks and hope you guys are enjoying your holidays!
I love this...Rick's work has a pool table, air hockey, foosball, and tv with video games all in the break room which is right next to the programming/genius room! You know what they say, " All work and no play"...
We have a ping pong table at our house, you guys will have to come over some time and challenge us to a duel:)
Post a Comment