A few weeks ago we went down to St. George to go to a temple sealing. It was my niece Allie and her husband Nick, we are so proud of them and it was so fun to be a part of it!!! That was actually my first time going to that temple, strange I know! But it was really fun and a special time to go! We were only there a few days, and were running around busy the whole time trying to see all the fam. We got to go to the Micheal Jackson movie, which was awesome!!!! It was all I could do to sit and not jump up and dance along!!! We did a lot of fun stuff and I wanted to post pictures, but my camera is not working for some reason. So just wanted to say... congrats to Nick and Allie!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment