Sat. night I was one lucky girl! I went to New Moon in a limo with 24 girls!!!! When we got to the church there was a limo with the red carpet, and on the way to the movie there was a drawing for prizes ( I won a... I crave Jacob bar). I loved the movie, of course! I thought it was a lot better done than the first one. I still totally love Edward, even though this movie was all about Jacob and everyone told me I would start to like him more, I didn't! I want Bella to be with Edward no ifs ands or butts about that!!! Edward did look pretty nasty though, especially at the end, he looked a little too sickly for me! I had a super fun time, how often do you get to do something like that??!! And I can't wait for Eclipse!!!!! Thanks so much everyone for a super fun night!!!!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
2 comments:
That was such fun! Love the pics!
Ow Ow owwwwwwwww!
Post a Comment