We were so lucky! The weather was awesome on Halloween!!! We actually went and played at the park and spent lots of time outside, it felt really good since its been so cold lately! We carved our pumpkins and did are usual Halloween dinner, sloppy joes and donuts! Then we headed out for our trick or treating, with NO coats!!!! I never thought it would end up being so nice, but it was we didn't start getting cold til we had already gone all around and were heading home. The kids were super cute. Bentley was really into it this year, he kept saying lets go to so and so's house. And we would be talking to people and he would start yelling at us to come on and keep going. Whenever we got up to someones door they would bend down and hold out the candy bowl for Hamilton and he would walk right up pick one out and then run back to Ryan! He was so totally cute!!!!! I couldn't get over how cute he looked walking around in his panda costume with that little panda tail waggin back and forth!!! We thought Bentley would go forever then all of a sudden he said, lets go home... im tired of saying trick or treat! It was super cute! And yep as soon as we got home the dug into the candy, lets just say... they had a major sugar high for awhile, they had to do some major running around downstairs! Its worth it to see the kids having so much fun!
This is kind of random but I was wondering if you could give me the recipe to the garlic chicken we ate at your house awhile ago. I have some Rice-a-Roni in our food storage that we need to eat so I thought I would ask!
Thanks for getting back to me with the recipe. I think I might even make it for dinner tonight!
To be able to see when each blog last updated you want to go to "customize" it is at the top of your blog in the right corner. Once it brings up the layout you should see "Add a Gadget". Click on that and scroll down until you find "blog list". You will have to re-enter all your blogs but it's worth it! If you have any trouble let me know. Hope you guys are doing well!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
4 comments:
I am sad I missed your Halloween Party! Looks like you guys had a good time! What a creative host! Anyway looks like you had a good Halloween!
You four look great! I love the Kung Fu Panda outfits and I love that Ryan is all decked out too!
Ashley,
This is kind of random but I was wondering if you could give me the recipe to the garlic chicken we ate at your house awhile ago. I have some Rice-a-Roni in our food storage that we need to eat so I thought I would ask!
Thanks,
Tina
Thanks for getting back to me with the recipe. I think I might even make it for dinner tonight!
To be able to see when each blog last updated you want to go to "customize" it is at the top of your blog in the right corner. Once it brings up the layout you should see "Add a Gadget".
Click on that and scroll down until you find "blog list". You will have to re-enter all your blogs but it's worth it!
If you have any trouble let me know.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment