My little Hamilton turned one yesterday! He was so cute all day long, in the best mood, smiling at everyone and laughing. We went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point and he got to ride the pony for the first time. Then we had lunch at the deli and ice cream cones. Later that night we did just a little family party and had corn with our dinner because that is his fav. We did presents and cake. He was so happy with all his new toys, all night we didn't see him because he was having fun playing. Bentley really enjoyed them too! Hamilton is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, he is so much fun! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and couldn't imagine my life without him. I am so grateful to have him as part of our family!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
so so fast!! what a fun bday. i've been totally thinking of having tanner's birthday at the farm. funny!! he looks happy on the horse. he is one cute baby!
What a great day! I love 1st birthdays. They are my favorite. I am glad Hamilton had such a great time.
Happy birthday! He's sooo cute! :)
Post a Comment