Last Sat. we threw a cute little party to celebrate little Hamilton. We had all our family come up from St. George to be with us on his special day. We had a little lunch BBQ and I made him a Baby Einstein Caterpillar cake, that turned out really cute. Hamilton was so happy the whole day, it was like he knew it was a special day all about him! When it came time for the cake, he was ready! He could hardly wait to dive on in, even his feet made it into the cake and he loved the sucker antennas! He wasn't shy at all opening presents, everyone sat around him and he did all the entertaining. He loved having all eyes on him and was hammin it up the whole time, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love that little boy so much, I could never imagine our family without him. He brings so much fun and laughter to our little family! He loves doing the actions to patty cake, he even trys to sing it! He gives five and waves hello. Right now he can take about 5 or 6 steps before he falls, loves bath time and being outside. And of course he can't get enough of his big brother, he always has to go where he goes. He is the best little eater ever, food makes him so happy and he will just eat and eat and eat, I love it! He is such a big boy and I can't wait to see more of his personality as he grows and look forward to many more Birthdays!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
I cannot beleive how much he has changed over the summer! He looks like a toddler. Happy Birthday Hamilton!
Fun! He sure has grown up. It was fun getting to see you at Selena's. I didn't get your comment on my blog about your hair before I got back here, so we'll have to take care of it when I get home! Just a few more weeks.:)
Way to go on the cake. How did you do that? It looks waaay cute! YOU are such a fun mom!
Crazy about the bee sting thing! Glad you are OK.
Post a Comment