That is how I usually describe Bentley to others... "Quite the character!" And today he didn't let us down. We were sitting around the dinner table talking about his day. And how he had baseball class and they were taking team pictures and Bentley wouldn't be in them. I tried everything to coax Bentley into getting his pictures taken, but instead he just cried and held on to my leg. So we were telling Ryan all about it and he was telling Bentley that he needs to be a big boy and a good boy and to have fun and do everything hes suppose to at class. Well Bentley looked up at him and said..."Ryan, thats not how I do it!" We started laughing so hard and couldn't be mad at him for being bad anymore, he is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love him so much and am so lucky to have his little personality around to keep me smiling!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







4 comments:
ash, that is the greatest! Bentley is the best! we dont ever do things the way we are supposed to,do we? love ya jeri
ash, that is the greatest! Bentley is the best! we dont ever do things the way we are supposed to,do we? love ya jeri
ash, that is the greatest! Bentley is the best! we dont ever do things the way we are supposed to,do we? love ya jeri
I thought my comment was so important i would post it 3 times.just kidding. i dont know why it did that
Post a Comment