I decided it was time to have Bentley start doing a few little chores. So I looked up online what kind of chores are good for 3 yr olds. Basically its things they have to do anyway on a daily basis, but owell at least he feels good about himself and like hes accomplishing something. I love how this little chart turned out, its just so cute! And every night he puts a star by everything he did and then he gets some money to put in his piggy bank. I think every couple weeks im going to take him and let him spend his money. Hes really excited about that part! Im so proud of him, he is really trying to make sure to get his "chores" done. And he feels really bad if he isn't ablt to put a star on. Sharing is one of the things on there because he has a really hard time sharing with Hamilton and sometimes friends. So theres not always a star there, and he just gets heart broken when he can't put one by sharing, so I think it might end up being really good for him. Brushing your teeth is another one that he has a hard time with. Since the chore chart he remembers and wants to get it done. And his face lights up as he puts the money in his soccer ball piggy bank. I love that boy, he is so sweet and such a good boy!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







4 comments:
did you make that yourself??? way way cute! i want one!!
Such a cute chart! Love it! Another good chore is setting the table. Nathan has been doing it for awhile now and he likes doing it. Your table won't look perfect but that doesn't matter! It was fun hanging out with you guys this weekend. Thanks again for having us over.
You are so crafty...that is so cute! We need to have another neighborhood boutique or somthing so you can sell those. :)
BTW, we went to the farm at TP on memorial day as well...it's my new found favorite little place!
Good idea--I've been doing a sticker chart with Jack, but he's already lost interest. Money at the end of the day would be more incentive.
Post a Comment