Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!



I had a really good Mothers Day. The weather was beautiful, after church we just sat in our backyard and watched Bentley play. The kids were well behaved, even the kids in my Sunbeam class were really good. Then after we had dinner we went over to our friends house that was having a Birthday for some food and fun! Im so lucky to have my cute little boys, love you boys!

3 comments:

Ashley

How cute. I love their matching shirts and yes, Hamilton is looking more grown up.

The Reeds

That is so cute how Bentley talks about missing Peyton. Peyton misses him too. When he says his bedtime prayers, he always says "...and bless Bentley he is so far far away." I brought my double stroller. Sorry...can't leave home with out it.

Middletonfamily

Love your blog! I absolutely adore the kids black and white photos. So cute! We loved hanging out with you guys. You guys are awesome! Hope everyone is doing good!