Friday, January 16, 2009

Night out with Dad!

Bentley has been such a good boy lately. I know its hard for him having me laying in bed all the time. So I was so excited when Ryan took him out last night, they went out to dinner and to Walking with Dinosaurs. He loved it!!! He had been counting down the days and it was so worth it, he came home so excited. He said his fav. was the little baby dino and he goes around making the sound it made. And he says Dads fav. was the big mommy. He also was fan of when the dinosaur pooped, he thought that was pretty funny. Now he keeps saying he wants to go see the dinosaurs again. Im so glad he had such a great time and I really wish I could have been there with him.

4 comments:

The Reeds

That show looks good, but looks so life like. I was worried the kids would get scared. I'm glad they hada good time.

Bentley is in Sunbeam A class. Allison Swenson is the teacher. They have 7 kids in the class. Peyton is also in this class. The boys will have fun being in the same class.

Petersen Family

How are you feeling?!? I keep thinking about you and hope you're on your way to recovery! I need to get a few minutes and call and say Hi! Cute pictures of Bentley!

jeri

hey, I finally can comment! See you on wednesday! jeri

Anonymous

That sounds fun! I am so glad you have a wonderful, supportive, helpful husband through all this! I will be calling or visiting soon. I'll bring you lunch again!