Ash, I usually don't look specifically at your blog since it comes up in my Google Reader. Your carseat canopies are so stinkin' cute. I will be buying one whenever I have another kid . . . which won't be for a while {I'm not announcing anything and don't plan on for a long time}. You're so crafty!
AHHHHH! I totally dropped the ball this week. i am so sorry ash. Andie's been sick & Tuesday came & went before I knew it. Then there was Enrichment tonight. I shoulda called, done something. I feel so bad. So can we do it again next week? What night works better for you. Off the top of my head I think Tuesday is better. I am thinking Ty is gone Wednesday.
What a cutie he is! So I missed Idol Tuesday at your house. It's nice to get away and have a little girl time. We for sure need to do it next week! I'll talk to Sarah!
I remembered Tuesday girl's night, but when I brought dinner over on Monday and your in-laws were staying with you I figured it was off. Sorry about that. I know Tara H. and Jamie F. want to come for it! Hope you are doing well
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
4 comments:
Ash, I usually don't look specifically at your blog since it comes up in my Google Reader. Your carseat canopies are so stinkin' cute. I will be buying one whenever I have another kid . . . which won't be for a while {I'm not announcing anything and don't plan on for a long time}. You're so crafty!
AHHHHH! I totally dropped the ball this week. i am so sorry ash. Andie's been sick & Tuesday came & went before I knew it. Then there was Enrichment tonight. I shoulda called, done something. I feel so bad. So can we do it again next week? What night works better for you. Off the top of my head I think Tuesday is better. I am thinking Ty is gone Wednesday.
What a cutie he is! So I missed Idol Tuesday at your house. It's nice to get away and have a little girl time. We for sure need to do it next week! I'll talk to Sarah!
I remembered Tuesday girl's night, but when I brought dinner over on Monday and your in-laws were staying with you I figured it was off. Sorry about that. I know Tara H. and Jamie F. want to come for it! Hope you are doing well
Post a Comment