Friday, January 9, 2009

My Little Hamilton


I can't believe how stinkin cute my kids are! I just love them so much and can't wait to be able to hold them and take care of them again. Hamilton is now 5 months old. Getting so big and acting so old. He trys to sit up all the time and is really trying to roll over too! The cutest thing lately is watching him and Bentley. They love each other so much, Hamilton adores Bentley! Everytime Hamilton sees him he gets a huge smile and whatever Bentley does Hamilton laughs. They will just sit and be silly and laugh at eachother over and over. I just love it, and can't wait to see their friendship grow even more as Hamilton gets older. Love you my babies!

5 comments:

Petersen Family

VERY cute picture of Hamilton! Hope you are feeling alright and on the mend! As much as you want to hold and play with your boys, I'm sure they're dying to have you back holding them too!

Sarah

after seeing you last night I couldn't get over how cute your boys are too! that little hamilton is such a cute baby. I bet you are dying!!

Anonymous

I haven't been doing much blogging lately- I just found out about your back!! wow. what can I do to help??

Becca

Hey Ashley!Thanks for calling me today. I just love your two little ones. They are just adorable.
I cant wait to come and see you. I hope you start feeling better soon.!!!

The Reeds

Seeing your own kids interact and enjoy spending time together warms always warms my heart too. Hamilton seems to have changed so much lately. Hang in there- you will be better soon. Easier said than done though I am sure.