A. Name four places you visit on a regular basis.
1. Target
2. Costco
3. Cafe Rio, Bajio, JCW's, ect. (we eat out a lot while im prego)
4. The Park
B. Four people who email me regulary.
1. Scentsy
2. Old Navy
3. Junk Mail
4. Pottery Barn Kids
C. Four of my fav. places to eat.
1. Kneaders
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Cafe Rio
4. In-n-Out
D. Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Hawaii
2. Cayman
3. California
4. Park City
E. Four people I would like to tag.
1. Ashley
2. Jalee
3. Dacia
4. Jamie
F. Four shows I watch over and over again.
1. Max and ruby
2. George
3. Mickey Mouse Club House
4. Good Things Utah
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







2 comments:
Do you want to eat at JCW's on Friday?? I've had their ice cream, but I've been wanting to try their burgers. Prego with a boy makes me crave red meat. mmmm. Call me!
Sorry I haven't called you back yet! Brayden was sick and then he passed his cold onto me!! We should be in the clear soon though so how about next Thursday? I'll try calling you soon though!
Post a Comment