
On Friday night we went to this dinner thing in our new ward. It was really fun, and I love being in a ward that wants to do stuff! We met some really nice people and had a really fun time. After all the little groups of people got done eating everyone met at the church for dessert. Well they had this dessert contest and... I won 2nd place!!! I made fresh strawberry pie, and got 2nd place with it. Not too bad, eh?







2 comments:
hey make me some pie!!! i am so proud like you won i never win anything hahaha so you can make pie and we will have it for my bday on sunday when you come!hah love you babie
Hi!
This is Paula Fieber in the ward. That Pie was something awesome--should have been first place... and I'm pregnant I know good when I taste it~!
Post a Comment