Monday, June 2, 2008

Best News Ever

I went to the Dr last week and did the one hour glucose test. Which it came back a little high, so I had to go on Sat. and do the 3 hr test. It totally sucked! But I was able to do it and it came back normal!!!! Im so excited that Hamilton and I are both healthy and doing good. Im so grateful that I dont have to do any thing special and that I dont' have it!

6 comments:

Jamie Petersen Photography

woohoo!! Sorry you had to do the three hour test but that's great that you don't have GD!! I was wondering how it went!

jeri eddington

hooray! We are glad you dont have it!!!

Sarah

glad for you too!! This is your neighbor...we met yesterday:) Check out my blog & you will find corey & tiff's blog. Talk to you tomorrow!

Anonymous

Hey Ashley! I'm so glad your on blogspot- now we can keep in touch. We are coming to Utah for the 4th of July so we will for sure come see you guys! I will call you. I'm leaving this comment anonymous so no crazy person uses our address -- but i think you have my blog page info. If you could mail the package it would be awesome -- it's my first round of maternity clothes. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Oh yeah - the previous comment is Becky. Thought i should mention that and the new address is 2513 Straight Arrow Lane Phoenix AZ 85085

The Reeds

Oh I hate those tests too. They make me sick for the rest of the day. Thanks for introducing yourself. It will be nice to meet you in September. We are all thrilled to see our new neighbors have someone for Peyton to play with. He misses his Weston. Can't wait to meet you guys!