Wednesday, January 1, 2014

On to 2014

Last night we had a great little New Years Eve party at home with the boys. Chinese food of course, and cupcakes. We all made a wish for the new year and sent off a lantern. That was one of the most fun things we've done and also scary. I was terrified we would set something on fire. And mine actually hit the tree twice in our yard. I was holding my breath!! but it made it out. Once they cleared the trees then they were beautiful. The boys loved them and I realized this will be a new tradition. Maybe for Birthdays too :) We had a super fun night and at 10:00 we rang in the new year with the boys. This was the first year they really thought it was fun. And off to bed they went. Well except Evan of course. My little night owl made it til about 11:00. And I barely made it to midnight. On to a new year I hope it brings happiness, good health and silliness.










0 comments: