Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nitro Circus

Bentley was totally stoked to get tickets to Nitro Circus for Christmas and I was beyond excited to have a date night with my little man. I think I counted down for months, I was like a little girl at Christmas. Bentley couldn't wait either. We watched it every night getting all hyped up. And thankfully I have the most amazing best friend in the world who last min. made it possible for my whole family to go!!! It was such a fun night out. We had dinner and then hit up Nitro. They were amazing, so fun to see them up close and watch the crazy stuff they do. The motorcross was of course my fav, I have a sweet spot for those. I just get so excited as soon as I hear them coming. But everyone was awesome. One of my fav. tricks was when the guy came down on his bmx bike pretended like he was crashing then landed on his skates. Bentley was soooo excited to see Wheelz and he pretty much loved every trick there was. It was fun to see Tommy too! So fun!





0 comments: