Friday, February 22, 2013

My Evan William

I am so grateful every day for my little Evan. He has been such a happy calm baby since the day he got here. I couldn't believe that I was going to have another boy, but now I wouldn't change it for the world. Im so glad I got this cute little boy to add to the craziness. Ive never met anyone who thinks they are as funny as Evan does, he talks and talks and tells stories  and just laughs at himself, like his story is so funny. Its really the cutest thing ever! Hes always been so affectionate, loves to give kisses and snuggle. You can tell how much he loves his brothers, as soon as he sees the his face lights up and he will try his hardest to keep up with them. Bath time is the best thing in the world to Ev, im pretty sure he would stay in there forever! He always gives himself kisses in the mirror and loves zuchini. I love love how chill he is when we run errands and go places, he just loves to get out of the house and look all around. Evan is also the cutest eater in the world!!! I could sit and watch him eat all day long. Hes so good and I can't wait to watch him get big like his brothers. I really can't believe its been a year since this little man stole my heart. I love you Ev.... so so much!




0 comments: