Saturday, February 23, 2013

Evans First Birthday

We went in and sang Happy Birthday to him as soon as he woke up, which we do with all our kids. He smiled and laughed and you could tell he liked the attention. I think he knew it was a special day that whole day. His face was so lit up and he loved being the center of everything. I brought home balloons for him, which he was so excited about, loved playing punching bags with them. He got a present at lunch time and then for dinner he got his absolute fav thing.... zucchini :) He shoves it in so fast, I think he never gets enough. When he got his cake he acted like he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. He kept leaning over and trying to just bite it. I soon realized hes use to having everything in pieces so I cut it up and as soon as I did that he just shoved it in as fast as I could cut! When it came time for presents he really had a hard time fighting for a turn to see what they were. His big brothers had no problem helping him tear through the paper and test out how each one worked. So I guess its a good thing he didn't really care too much. I love love this little boy, hes just the cutest thing and always makes us smile and laugh. I can't wait for his big Birthday party which has been postponed for a few weeks. That will be really fun! Then I get to make him a big cake and do the whole thing. But im glad he had such a chill day with the fam.






0 comments: