I have been waiting and waiting oh so patiently for these outlets to open 2 min. from my house. We watched as they built them getting so excited and they finally opened just in time for Holiday shopping. I went to the preview night on Thur. night and then we all were there for the tree lighting ceremony at the grand opening on Friday. They boys thought it was so much fun! Seeing the big beautiful tree and listening to music and dancing. They had fireworks and it was snowing just a little to add into the fun and make it feel like Christmas. Everyone from our neighborhood was there so it was really fun, kinda like a party for us but with shopping!!! It was a really fun night and I love love having these stores so close.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment