We always have xmas in St. George with my fam while were down there for Thanksgiving. It was a blast as usual, the kids loved it and had so much fun! And yes we went and saw the real Santa. I love how he goes to St. George so that we can see him, This was Evans first time to see Santa and I was worried. But he did awesome! He just looked at Santa and sat there just fine, wish I would have known that and I would have pulled his binkie out!!! Owell it still was super cute. Both boys asked Santa for a real motorcycle and he said YES um Santa ?! We will have to see if they can be that good. Hamilton had to call Dad and tell him that Santa said he could, he was thrilled!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment