Hamilton has been so excited to start school and go just like his big brother. We have been doing a countdown this last week and yesterday he finally was able to go. All morning he couldn't wait and kept saying lets go, he was so cute and excited to wear his special first day shirt and get his picture taken. He walked right in hung his backpack up on the hook in his cubby and was ready for the day. As soon as the parents started leaving he seemed a little worried but he didn't complain, just went over sat on the carpet and was ready to have fun. When I picked him up he was more than ready to go home, I was trying to talk to him and he said lets go! But he had a blast, they went on a bear hunt and had bears and cheese for a snack. He played with the girl Bentley, which we've told him about for the last few weeks. It was adorable! I totally missed the dude, I would be happy to have him home with me all the time, but im excited hes meeting friends and having fun.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment