Holy cow, my little Bentz goes to school all day. He is so grown up! He got a new teacher to the school, Mrs. Thorpe and he didn't have any friends in his class, but that didn't stop him. He was ready. He woke up that morning saying im so excited and got dressed and couldn't wait til it was time to go. Im so proud of my little man, he marched right in there ready to meet new friends and have a great day. He made sure I paid for his lunch and was good to go. That day was crazy weird having him gone that long. Im not gonna lie it sure was calmer and lots less stressful, but I did miss my crazy boy! When I picked him up he said it was a great day and lunch was soooo good! He had rice and chicken and these things with lettuce and carrots (egg rolls) wow, so proud of him for eating! He was able to sit by friends in the lunch room and play with them at recess. Sounds like a great day! Later that night he was a little upset about the early bird and later gator situation at the school. He didn't quite get it and thought he was there at the wrong time. But we got that figured out I think and hes doing great. So far he has liked lunch everyday hes meeting up with his friends from other classes at recess and surviving the long day! He is such a little stud and I hope this year can be great.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
so is he early or later? That's awesome he ate all that with school lunch. Andie's trying it out for the 1st time today. She's been so curious. It's crazy how one less kid makes a difference. I can't get over not having andie at lunch. I keep thinking she'll walk in around noon!
I know Mrs. Thorpe's husband (TM 2 Bishop) & he's awesome. They seem like a great couple, great family. I can't believe he didn't know one person though. He'll have a great year I am sure though. he's a cute kid!
Post a Comment