Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Who Ya Gonna Marry?

Last night the boys started talking about how they were gonna be daddys, and they were fighting over who gets to be a daddy first. So I said whoever gets married first will probably be a daddy first. So I asked Bentley "who do you think you will marry?" And he thought about it for a bit and then said "Bell". At Preschool graduation last year he declared Bell as his girlfriend and I was so happy when she was in his class this year mainly cause her mom is awesome. So this is quite the long love :) I told him to make sure to get her number so she can come over a lot this summer. He never remembers, so today I about died when he got this out of his backpack... Her number! Guess he can remember when it comes to girls!


3 comments:

Shellie

Wes loves her too!!! But did you hear they are moving this summer? So sad, Wes is absolutely bummed!

Sarah

Yeah Belle is a cutie...good pick! It is too bad they are moving. :((

EatRunWorkPlay

Oh my gosh! How cute is that!?!? I'm so glad you took a picture of it to have in remembered!