I wasn't expecting a Mothers Day like this. I spent mine in the hospital. Sat. I ended up going to the hospital with really bad pains and a fever. Turns out I had a uterine infection, a bad one! It was quite the experience full of ultrasounds, MRIs, bags and bags of 3 different antibiotics, lots of blood work and worst of all, spending my Mothers Day alone without my babies. I was there 3 days and finally came home. It feels so good to be with the little boys I love most. Friday Bentley had come home from school with a cute little pot he had decorated and a plant he had been growing for me for Mothers Day. While I was at the hospital he decided he would plant it, pot and all for me in my garden. What sweet funny little man!
0 comments:
Post a Comment