My little boy is growing up so fast! Hes always been my little buddie, and now hes turning into a big boy. Today was his first day of Kindergarten, and boy was he excited! Im sooo glad that hes been looking forward to it. He woke up at 7 and was ready to go, it seemed like forever to finally get to go and walk into his class. He just marched right into his class and was saying hello to little friendly faces from his class last year. Hung up his backpack and found the desk that had his name on it. He sat there with his poster he had to turn in today, waiting for his teacher to come ask for it. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen and was ready for his new adventure. When I came back to pick him up he ran right up and gave me a huge hug and said "I already made a new friend! and I want him to come play" he said he had a really fun day, but it was a long time. It must have been good, cause at lunch he was already jumping up and down saying he can't wait to wake up and go tomorrow! Its the best thing in the world when your kids love school!!!
| Bentley and his best bud Wes. This year they are in different classes though :( |







1 comments:
Cute Bently!!! Today was fun. I'm glad we are in this together!!
Post a Comment