Monday, August 8, 2011

Hamilton Bone

  • He is the biggest sweet heart
  • Always tries to please you and do what you say
  • I love his hair
  • He always says... "What the?" or "wow"
  • Has a huge love of cars, he could play with his cars for days
  • Has to have a binky, blankie, and milk when he goes to bed, I love when he gets tired he asks for those three things. 
  • I love cuddling with him on the couch every night as he falls asleep
  • He does everything big brother does
  • Loves to sleep and loves to cuddle in the morning for hours
  • I love his sweet little kisses
  • Absolutely loves fruit, more than anything in the world! Every single kind and would take it over candy.
  • Ive never seen a kid poop as much as him, at least 5 times a day
  • Hes kinda in his own world, He can play and entertain himself, doesn't need anyone else
  • Loves to sneak a drink of my Diet Coke
  • I remember the first time I held him, I just looked at him and cried. I couldn't believe how anyone could be so beautiful and perfect! And still feel that way :)
  • He knows all his colors, yellow is his fav.
  • Loves to wear his crocks (usually on the wrong feet)
  • Hugs his best friend Wyatt every time they see each other
  • Has the deepest cutest voice ever, He loves to sing in the car.
  • Says the cutest little prayer
  • Is such a mommies boy
  • Is a master at video games
I could go on and on about this little guy, he is the most amazing perfect little thing I have ever seen and im so lucky to have him!

0 comments: