So I have been perfectly fine with the idea of keeping Hamilton in a crib til hes 8. He has always been an amazing sleeper and loves his bed. He never tries to climb out or cry in it, so if it works then keep doin it! Well the other night Hamilton decided he didn't want his crib anymore. He kept yelling for me from his room, which he never does. So I went in there and he pointed to Bentleys bed and said sleep. So I took him out of his crib layed him in Bentleys bed got him all tucked in and he went right to sleep. Later we had to move him over to his crib when it was time for Bentley to go to bed, but I couldn't believe that he had just made up his mind that he wanted to sleep in a bed! So the next day we took down the crib and put the top bunk down and hes been sleeping in a big boy bed ever since! Its really cute to have the two beds side by side and see them all snuggled in their beds sleeping by each other. And hes done really good, totally sleeps great the whole night and calls for me to get him out in the morning. I can't believe he doesn't get out! What a big boy I have, soon we will be working on potty training, yikes! Im in no rush for that. And then he will be all grown up :(
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment