
On your 7 yr anniversary you haul the kids out to dinner. Then try... try... to get some shopping done. What a night! We had chocolate cake for dessert, so A. the kids were hopped up on sugar. B. Hamilton pooped the min. we walked into the mall and we didn't have diapers or wipes. We were already there so I said I would hurry fast!!! I'm use to that, everything I have to do since I've had kids has to be fast! The kids are running around like crazy people not listening, of course. Then as I'm checking out I hear screaming coming from the middle of the mall and Bentley comes running in to say... "Hamiltons bleeding, hes bleeding everywhere!!!" then runs off. So I come out of the store to Ryan standing there holding him, turns him around and theres blood all over Hamiltons face and hands and Ryan has blood all over his shirt. Luckily it wasn't anything too serious. He had face planted it on the floor and his tooth went in his lip. So we head into Nordstrom to the bathroom with us all bloody, crying and stinky! Of course there wasn't one women in there changing a diaper, so we couldn't borrow one. So we made ourselves somewhat presentable and headed to our one last stop. I just love trying to think about what dress im going to buy and wear to an office Christmas party and I have about 10 min. to do it, two kids screaming, fighting, running and stinkin up the entire place! What a night, we were pooped! And poor Hammie we got home and his lip was swollen all up and his eyes were swollen, poor little guy. That's quite the Anniversary outing, if I do say so myself :)
3 comments:
Oh... I'm so sorry that all happened! I can only imagine. Next time please let me watch Hammie while the boys are at school so you can go shopping alone! I totally would!
What a disaster! I think you need a do-over! With a babysitter!
Your kids are Darling! Two boys in a row is so much fun! So, we also went to Maui and stayed at the Marriott in Sept (i just wish I wasn't like 7-8 months pregnant) Such a fun place. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment