Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Time

The boys woke up at 7:30 A.M. which was pretty good, I can't really complain about that. Bentley was sooo excited to see what Santa brought and Hamilton sort of looked at us wondering what all the fuss was about. Bentley ran strait out and couldn't believe all the presents, he started right away opening one. And finding them all over the room. Santa brought us the Kinect so that was set up and ready to go, Bentley about died! He also found a race track set up in the corner. Hamilton just looked around and then saw a little take and play Thomas track set up and ran over and started playing with that. He was more interested in watching Bentley. Thankfully Bentley didn't say anything about "the motorcycle" that Santa was supposedly bringing no matter what I had to say about it ;) We dodged a bullet for now. I do think the boys were pretty happy with what they got. I even got a game for the Kinect so we pretty much did that all day and night. My Mom and Barry came over that night to have dinner and give the boys their presents. I love hangin in my jammies eating a yummy breakfast watching the parade and just watching the boys play and be happy all day. It was a really nice relaxing Christmas and we enjoyed just playing with the kids and being together.

0 comments: