My sister, nieces and my mom came up from St. George, to go to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village on Friday! We have been planning on doing this for months and were so excited to go. We all got dressed up from head to toe in the best witches costume we could come up with. Then we went out to dinner and headed to Gardner Village. As soon as we got there we could tell it was packed! The place was full of witches!!! It was so fun to go around and look at all the different costumes. We did some shopping, bought caramel apples, and danced the night away! It was super fun to get out and have some girl time. I already can't wait for next year!


2 comments:
I LOVE your witch outfit! It is fantastic!! So fun! I hope you really have that witch party, that would be awesome! Where did you get your great hat?
Awesome!!! You look awesome Ashley. I need striped socks like that. What a fun night!!
Post a Comment