
So a few weeks ago I went and stood in line at the Health Department. I wanted to make sure that me and the kids were able to get the H1N1 shot! Well, we ended up standing in line for 3 hrs!!! I knew there would be a lot of people, but I got there super early and still had to wait that long. We were all lined up around the parking lot and had to stand out in the cold. I am super proud of me, I did that all by myself with 2 little ones! I can't believe how good my kids were, they actually made it through all that!!!! Everyone that was in line with me kept telling me how well behaved my kids were, if they only knew! But really that was the best ive ever seen them! And Bentley even knew he was waiting for a shot. Anyway, so after all that we ended up being able to get our shots, Bentley and I got the mist and Hamilton got the shot! I am so happy that I went and did that, it just makes me feel so much better! However, I do have to take the boys back next month to get there 2nd dose, so I might end up doing it all again! Wish me luck!







1 comments:
Man. I wish we had already done it. Good for you. I'm afraid to go by myself with molly and abbie. I'm sure I'd be chasing molly around and trying to nurse abbie and it'd be a mess. COngrats!
Post a Comment