Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures of my babies






When Hamilton was just over a week old I took the boys to get their pictures taken. I wanted new born ones of Hams and Bentleys 3 yr old ones done. I had been planning on having this girl do them since I found out I was prego, cause I love her work! I think they turned out really really cute, now I just have to decide where im gonna hang all of them. Here are a few of my fav.s

7 comments:

Pauly

those are awesome. You have the sweetest little boys!

Anonymous

ash, I love love love the pics of my two favorite boys! Of course i want copies. jeri

Petersen Family

Really cute! Love those newborn shots! So who is the girl that took them? Oh and how about Friday this week? We finally decided that we're NOT going to San Diego...long story!

The Reeds

I love your picture of the boys. They are adorable! And to think you were worried about them!

Smiths

I love love LOVE family pictures (even better if I"m not in them:). These are so great. YOu can't take enought of the newbies since thier being this little is all a sleepy blur.

Sorry, but I don't know how to tell you where the Alpaca farm is. It's in alpine and is a friend of Lindsay Hornes. I'll call you if we ever get to go there again.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie

Hey cute pics! i send easton to corner canyon academy. it is in draper. about 13 minutes away from here if you take the frontage road. My neighbor sends her little girl to a pre-school down by walmart though and likes it ok too if you aren't wanting to drive all the way up to draper...guess they both take the same amount of time. call me whenever about the park or just come bang on my door since we are right across the street...we're just one house north of the laudie's.

Greg and Mel

Such great pictures! I wish I had some good ones like that of my kids!!