Ok, so every time Bentley goes downstairs he comes up and says there's a man down there. Sometimes he won't even go down because he says hes scared of the man downstairs. Other times he is ok with the fact a mans down there and he comes up stairs with a toy in hand and says he saw him down there. Its really starting to freak me out! Has anyone else every had their child say something like this. Is it just his way of saying hes afraid to go down in the dark? I really do hope there is no one down there and if he doesn't stop talking about it, I might never go down there again!
3 comments:
Hahaha! Brayden's went through a phase of saying there was a "scary guy" everywhere. After a month or so he grew out of it and doesn't mention it anymore...it did kindof start freaking me out too though! Good luck!
Oh my, that would certainly make me think twice about going downstairs! YIKES!
hey! from your comment on my blog...I started easton in a 3-4 year old pre-school! he needed the social atmosphere and was bored here...so he'll be in pre-school again next year. Everyone likes the ridgeline elementary preschool...so look into that one for sure! I send easton to one in draper, and it is great. I can definitely talk to you about it at church if you'd like.
Post a Comment