Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Witches Night Out


On Friday my mom and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It was so much fun, we went out to dinner and then headed out with our witches hats on. I couldn't believe how many people were there. On each side of the street for about 5 blocks before Gardner Village to 5 blocks past were filled with cars. Everyone was parked as close as they could get in every spot they could find. Once we finally found a spot and got in there we noticed how "into it" everyone was. It was filled with ladies that were all dressed up and had all kinds of makeup and huge hats. As you walked up and down the little "streets" all you could see were witch hats. It was decorated so cute, they had all the trees full of lights, and tonz of witches set up all over. They had booths were they had cackle contests, and fortune tellers. Right in the center they had this castle thing set up and on the top was a dj from one of the radio stations. He was playing music and all the witches were dancing below him. And you couldn't have asked for a better night, I had a t-shirt on and wasn't cold at all. It was just perfects weather. No wind or anything. It was really fun and I can't wait for next year!

0 comments: