Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bentley's Halloween Party

Last night we took Bentley to his first Halloween Party. It was at "The Little Gym" where he takes a class once a week. It was so much fun! They had games, face painting, cookies, and trunk or treat. Bentley didn't even fight me on his costume, he put it on and was ready to party. He did a fishing booth, a bowling booth and this one game you had to throw a bean bag in the mouth of a pumpkin. He walked up and threw that bean bag right in the mouth, no problem. It had some sting on it too! While I was standing in line for one of the games he walked over to the bowling booth and went right up and did it all by himself. He knocked all the pins over so they told him to go pick out a candy, so he went over picked one out and put it in his bag and came over and got right back in line with me. He was so cute! And I was so proud of him, he was such a big boy! When we left and got back to our car he wouldn't get in until I gave him some candy, so he stood there and went through everything until he found the one he wanted. I think he had a really good time, and I thinks hes going to enjoy Halloween night!

0 comments: