Friday, November 8, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween this year was fun and crazy and busy as usual. We had the school parade in the morning, then im the party mom in Bentleys school class so I was incharge of the Halloween party. We made dracula cookies and it turned out so cute and all the kids told me how good they were. We actually got out trick or treating early this year which was great, it was warm and and the boys had a blast. Evan had no idea what was going on. He would go up to the door and when they handed him a piece of candy he would just start eating it wrapper and all. He wouldn't let go, not even to put it in his bucket. This year Bentley was all about hittin up as many houses as he could. So when the other two were done he took of with his friends and got a lot of candy! Hamilton made it to about 10 houses and then said his bucket was too heavy to carry so he wanted to go home. I thought the boys looked adorable!! This will be the last yr I can tell Bentley what to be and im sure from now on he will want to be some bloody scary thing. One thing about our new neighborhood is it is beautiful! The trees with all the leaves falling, it looked like it was straight out of a story. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful Halloween night. It was fun decorating our new house too. We moved in and straight up went Halloween decor it was a little stressful, but it turned out cute.








1 comments:

Sarah

It was such a great night, I agree. You all looked so good. Your new kitchen looks pretty amazing. WOW!