Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mothers Day Program

I love when my kids are in preschool, that means I get to go to a mommy and me party! It one of my fav. things I get to do. Today I went to Hamiltons class and watched all the kids sing these cute songs.... except for my Hammie. I do have to say, he fully warned me before we went that he was not singing! And he was going to look down at the floor the whole time! And thats exactly what he did. Everyone sand and he stared at the floor until the whole thing was over. I just laugh because thats exactly what Bentley did at that age, at that school. I was fully prepared, totally fine with it. Then they took us upstairs and served us strawberry shortcake. The min. I sat down Hamilton sat on my lap and dug right in, eating every inch of strawberry and whip cream!!!! Of course, thats my hammie. And then he gave me his card and key chain that he made for me all by himself. He is the cutest little bum ive ever seen. I remember the day he was born thinking how nothing could be more perfect and he still to this day is absolutely perfect!!!





0 comments: