My Birthday is coming up this Sat. so last weekend my family threw me an awesome party! We headed down to St. George and had a big family dinner on Friday night at my fav. restaurant Bucca, yum. Then on Sat. they threw me an amazing Burlesque party, I can't believe how much work they put into this party. It was so fun! My Niece is a girl from my own heart, we love everything the same, so I knew she would be up for this party and she rocked it! Everyone did such an awesome job with all the details and we all got dressed up. We had a yummy dinner, choc. cake my fav and they even dressed up as the village people and did the YMCA dance for me! What crazy fun girls I have in my family, I'm so lucky to have them and have so much fun with them!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment