I have been planning this party for a year. I have been so excited to do this and so stressed, I just wanted it to be perfect. I knew I really wanted to do something and something that would just make his day. So I had his family come up from St. George and totally surprise him! Sat. his bro and Dad showed up and kidnapped him to go golfing up in Midway. He was so surprised to see them and was really excited. While he was gone doing that I was busy busy. I had little helpers coming through out the day to help me get ready for the big BBQ. We had friends, coworkers, neighbors, and family here for a yummy dinner. There were kids running all over the place having a blast. We had a ping pong table set up, which is Ryan's most fav thing. It was for sure stressful this last week getting things all in order, he kept throwing me curve balls all week and even Sat. morning, but in the end everything turned out perfect! I am so thankful for great friends and family that helped me pull this off and I hope that he felt special.
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
1 comments:
Congrats old man! Here's to another 30! - Jay
Post a Comment