Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Bunny Found Us

Easter started out a little crazy.... The boys decided to wake up and dig into their baskets and treats. We heard them after awhile but with the new baby and all we fell back asleep. When we finally got up and went out there we couldn't believe our eyes! The boys had trashed our house! There was Easter grass EVERYWHERE and wrappers and boxes. It was crazy! So after we did a quick clean up then we were able to enjoy breakfast and have fun together. I think the boys really enjoyed the day. Then later on we got all dressed up and headed to Moma and Barrys for a yummy Easter dinner. The weather was amazing this year! I couldn't believe we were outside no shoes running around and playing, it was the best! We had a yummy yummy dinner and had so much fun being together. It was such a great Easter, I love my boys!













0 comments: