Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 weeks early

Our little boy is here, and I can't believe how dang cute he is! Last Sunday was a nice relaxing day, just an ordinary day. We had dinner got the boys ready for bed and watched tv. Ryan took the boys down to their room and we were watching Celebrity Apprentice it was about 9:45 and I was thinking it was time for bed. When all of a sudden my water broke! That was a new experience, I couldn't believe that my water actually broke and I was ready to have this baby. I jumped in the shower hurried and grabbed some things called my mom and we headed to the hospital. I got there and set up to monitors around 11, they checked me and I was a 4. So they called my Dr. to hurry on over since I was suppose to have a c-section. So we just sat around waiting for him to get there and I was dying in pain, my contractions were so close and I was just wishing he would hurry his butt up! The whole point of a c-section is that I don't have to be in pain, by the time I was on the table getting my epidural the nurse said I was dialated and would have been ready to push. The c-section went great, for once I had a baby and didn't loose tonz of blood. Evan William Burton came out looking cuter than ever at 12:26 A.M. 7 lb 11 oz 19 1/2 inches long. He passed all his tests with flying colors and we were able to take him back to our room with us!!! Yea, thats a first!!! And what a great little baby, he ate like a little hungry hippo. We had to take it away or else he would eat too much. He burps super easy and didn't make a peep the whole time we were in the hospital. He was just awesome! The Dr. said I was doing so good and sent me home after only 2 1/2 days, which is really early for a c-section. So lets just hope I can keep doing well and not have any problems with bleeding or anything like last time. The boys love their new brother, both of them think hes really cute and funny. They love to watch his funny faces and Bentley wants to hold him all the time! He has been a really good helper and is always making sure where Evan is and that hes doing ok. Hamilton is starting to understand why mommy can't do things and just lays and holds the baby all the time. He can't wait for my owie to get better so we can play.  I came home to two very sick little boys, both of them got croup just in time for me to bring my sweet little baby home :( So it has been quite hard to try and keep a distance from them and the new bundle of joy. I feel so bad that they are sick and I cant really do anything to help them. I am just crossing my fingers that everyone will be feeling better soon and that Evan can stay well! Wow I can't believe hes a week old already! I am so lucky to have these 3 little boys around me!







2 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay

YEAH! I loved reading this! He is adorable and can't wait to hold him!
I LOVE the brother shirts too! So fun!
COngratulations!!

Sarah

just read this-quite the story! birth stories are so amazing to me. Congrats on a very cute little Evan!