Yeah, the time finally came when Hamilton was old enough to go to Itty Bitty! Its a fun little sports thing they do down at the local rec center for all the little ones that aren't quite old enough to play sports. Ever since I had Hamilton I have been dying to have him do this. Bentley wasn't a fan and would just hold on to my leg and not do anything. And I knew Hamilton would be awesome at it! Well, he didn't disappoint! The second we walked in he went over stayed with his class the whole time, did every little thing he was asked to do and loved every min. of it! He was so stinkin cute, he came to every ones shoulders and looked like this little midget boy running all around. But then it would come time for him to throw or kick and he would kick every ones butts! He just looked so cute out there running all around with a huge grin on his face and looking back at me every time he did something really good. Hes just like his big brother and totally rocks it at sports. Im so glad he got to do something for him and had a great time. What a cutie!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
I was just looking at this for Tanner. Looks like a winner!
Post a Comment