
Yesterday we worked on our basement all day, which is not great. Then in the late afternoon we headed over to the Traverse Mountain party at the park. We go to this every year and I actually think its quite fun. The boys absolutely loved it! We sat on a blanket and ate dinner then headed down to all the blow up slides they had set up for the kids. This was the first year Hamilton could go through them all by himself and he loved it! He met up with his best bud Wyatt and they did nothing but go from slide to slide for hours! They were so cute together standing in line waiting for their turn. I think that was the most fun they have had. Bentley ran from friend to friend going down all the slides as well. He thought he was big stuff just going off pretty much by himself doing his thing with all his friends. Then we sat on our blanket and listened to the band play for awhile and then headed home. Pretty soon it was time to drive down and watch Thanksgiving Points fireworks from a street in our area. While we were there waiting for them to start Bentley shouted to the world..."This day was soooo awesome!!!!" I guess he had a pretty good time! I think everyone did, and now today we are all tired and lazy. Im so glad the kids had fun though!

1 comments:
You guys have so much fun together. Love it!
I'm remembering a watermellon castle you might have made- am I making this up? I'm brainstorming for Olivia's first birthday,so if I'm remembering correctly let me know cuz I totally want to steal that idea :)
Post a Comment