I was so totally excited when are friends called and said... we're goin out and we have a babysitter for you! Yeah soooo fun!!! So we dropped the boys off and headed to Gateway for dinner. It was freezing and I mean freezing. it was 7 degrees outside and snowing, but it was so awesome. Gateway was so pretty with the lights and snow falling, everyone bundled up. It was really cool!!! We had so much fun eating dinner and spending time with friends. and when we got back to pick the boys up they were good, had tonz of fun and everything worked out perfect. Then we headed home put the kids to bed and got ready for the New Year. Thanks for a fun night guys, lets do it again soon!!!
The Girls The Boys
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I am glad you had such a great new year's eve!
Cute! Good times. Let's do it again soon!!
Post a Comment