Saturday, November 13, 2010

Aloha

Ryan and I have been planning to go to Hawaii for a very long time. Kept talking about it but doing nothing. Then finally decided to go and booked it about 3 weeks out! It was absolutely perfect. We spent a fabulous 6 nights in Maui, ahh such a relaxing wonderful vacation and very much needed! I cried the whole night before we left, I knew I was gonna miss the boys so much. And it was hard the first few days, but pretty soon I was having a great time and knew they were in good hands. We went to a Luau, went kayaking, had a fancy dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, snorkeled, shopped, went to the ocean center and layed by the pool. How does it get any better? The weather was perfect, totally! There was only one day where it was cloudy and windy. Other than that it was warm and sunny! I was as close as it gets to the mall, what more could I want? The food was sooo yummy, I'm already missing it. And I love love love to just sit in the sun and have a strawberry smoothie. It was the greatest thing ever to just sit and relax. To get a full nights sleep and to actually enjoy a meal. But boy was I happy to come home and see my babies!! I missed them so much and I'm so proud of them, they got along just great without me.
How could you not want to lay and look at this everyday? :)