Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse


Last night I went and saw Eclipse with a bunch of girls from the ward. I love the girls in my ward, they are so fun and we always do such fun things!!! Thanks Shellie for putting it all together, your awesome!!! So this one was probably the best one yet, I loved it! I can't wait for the next one, which I hear will be awhile from now, so that sucks! I guess I will just have to go see this one again...

4 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay

So fun! I can't wait to see it!

Shellie

Thanks for making it fun! And thanks for the pic! I just copied it and posted it to my blog!

Sarah

it was sooo good! and we do have fun girls around here. just wish I woulda taken the picture. I have NO business being in that pic with how preggo I am!!

McGuire's

seen it twice. :) loved it. wish I could have gone with you guys! Looks like fun!