We went to the Tulip Festival the other day. I couldn't have asked for a better day, it was the perfect temp. no wind and was just beautiful! I usually go every year and I always try to get some good pictures. Well, the boys weren't having any of that! There was just too much to look at and they were so happy to be out in the sunshine that I couldn't get them to stand still. So much for a good picture, but at least we had a fun day out in the sun and enjoying the Gardens, they are so beautiful.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
I saw that advertised and thought about going, it looks lovely. I love the picture of Hamilton sitting by himself, what cute kdis ou have!
How fun! Your kids are so stinkin' adorable!
Hamilton is getting big! Your boys are too darn cute. :)
Post a Comment